Friday, July 23, 2010

SPLIT NEGATIVE



Gosh I can't believe that summer is almost half over.  I too like many of the blogs I follow have lost my mojo when it comes time to designing something.  It takes me so long to pick out the papers and put everything together that I have just made some copies of cards from various blogs that I follow.  There sure are some talented ladies out there!  This is a copy from Stampin' Up with Dawn called Split Negative.  I just love it.  I also used one of the old trucks from an older Stampin Up set that I think is called Your a Classic but not sure.  It turned out really nice as well but it is a bigger card than this one.  Here is the link to the video that Dawn did with all the instructions; 

http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2010/06/split-negative-.html


I used two different sentiments.  One I welded together using the Gypsy & my Cricut and the other one was from the $1.50 bin at Michael's.  This card is so great for a masculine card and very simple to do.  The inside sentiment is computer generated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails