Sunday, June 13, 2010

CHEERS

Here is another card I found while I was blog searching for masculine card ideas  http://andreawalford.com/?p=2494 You can find all the instructions there.

I used Stampin' Up's chocolate chip for the base, the strip down the middle and the letters.  The yellow and embossed brown paper are from Bo Bunny.   I used my copic (Y32, Y35, N1 & O) to color the beer mug.  The stamps are from Stampin' Up Cheers To You set.  I embossed the brown paper with Cuttlebugs Tiny Mosaic embossing folder.  The smiley faces are from Cricut Wildcard cart and the letters are from Cricut Don Juan cart cut at 3/4"  I made 4 of these, two for Father's Day cards and two for birthday cards.

Here is the inside;


2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I ADORE This card!!!! So perfect for Father's Day!!!

Janie Printz said...

I LOVE this "Cheers" card ... I have a son in law that works hard but does like his evening beer & that would be pefect for his birthday ...
Janie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails