Sunday, June 13, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 2

I found the layout for this card on the following site http://cutecardsandcraftsbyjamie.blogspot.com/2010/04/thank-you-lifes-beach.html and thought it would make a cute father's day card or any masculine card.  The chair is cut from Cricut Life's A Beach cart at 3" and the birds are from the same cart and cut at 2".  The sand colored paper is from Sandy Lion.  I added a bit of glitter pen to the sand which you can't see in the pic and I gave my chair a worn look with a white ink pad and my finger and just rubbed it in.  I distressed the edges with my finger and rolled them at bit.  I also added a bit of chalk to the sky.


Here is the inside;

 
The shell stamp is from a Stampin' Up set that I think is now retired and I don't know the name.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails