Friday, July 23, 2010

SMILING SUNFLOWERS

This is the first time that I used my Gypsy to do a whole card and I was so proud of myself!  Thanks to Mrs. B for the great video tutorial.  The only thing that I don't like about cutting the card base out on the Cricut is the little fold marks that it leaves on the card.  They always show when I fold and score the card.  This video is great though because she shows you how you can remove things that you don't want to cut out and I didn't know you could do this.  Even if you don't want to make the card, check out her video.  I learned how to use quite a few of the keys on my gypsy from this video.  I made two of these cards, so the second one I just cut the card base with my cutter.  Here is the link to Mrs. B's video;

http://mrsbscraftroom.blogspot.com/2010/06/video-series-episode-2-sunflower-card.html

The inside sentiment is from Fiskar's Make a Wish Quotes clear stamp set.
Can't wait for her next video!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails