Friday, August 16, 2013

I cannot believe that I have not posted anything since 2011! Where has the time gone. I was seriously thinking of closing down my blog as I just don't have the time anymore to make cards let alone post them. I have not even been in my craft room for probably five months & have only made cards maybe 3 times since my last post in 2011. I have debated whether I should sell my stuff or not. I have so much money invested in it & it seems such a shame for it to just be sitting there unused collecting dust. I keep telling myself maybe next week or next month I will have a free afternoon to spend crafting but nope, never happens. I thought we were suppose to slow down as we got older? My life just seems to be speeding up not slowing down. Anyways I just thought I would post this quickly in case someone happens to stumble upon my blog & wonders why nothing has been posted in 2 years. I'm still here, just need to find time :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails