Monday, September 26, 2011

Popsicle

It's a beautiful fall day here today, still warm enough to enjoy a popsicle or two!  The leaves are starting to turn and pretty soon I will have to be out raking them up!  I haven't been in my craft room for ages and decided to go down and spend some time.  I made this popsicle card using the Gypsy & Smiley Cards cart.  I have absolutely no little girls cards in my stash & this was very quick & easy to make.  The striped paper & pink paper were from my scrap drawer.  I embossed the white background with the Cuttlebug and took a chunk out of the popsicle with my round scalloped punch. The sentiment stamps are from Copper Leaf Creations.  Well I'm off to run some errands.

Have a great day everyone.





1 comment:

June Houck said...

Darling popsicle card! I love the stripe paper and the embossing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails