Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HELLO

My mom winters in Florida and she did not take any of her cardmaking stuff this year and was feeling blue about that, so I made  3 different sets of 4 cards each to send to her to put together.  This is from one of the sets.  I thought she could give them to the hostess if they were invited somewhere for dinner as a little thank you gift.  The circle paper is from DCWV, the gray card base is from one of those 12x12 plain stacks from Michael's and the red is from my scraps.  The phone was cut from the Cricut From My Kitchen cart and I think I cut it at 31/4 or 3 1/2.  I also included plain white inserts that you can write on.  My mom thought the inserts were too plain so she bought a punch and punched down both sides and that really jazzed them up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails