Friday, March 26, 2010

MORE EASTER CARDS


Well my order from Custom Crops FINALLY arrived yesterday aprox. 1 month from when I placed the order.  Unfortunately it is too late to make any cards with the Easter cart as all my cards have to be mailed and it's too late now.  I bought the Mother's Day cart as well so I guess I can get going on that one.  I made this card for my grandma using Peachy Keen PK-261 Crunchin' Carrot Bunny stamp.  The patterned paper is from K&Company Brenda Walton Small Wonders 12x12 stack and the plain paper is from Colormates.  I used my Copics to color the bunny and the Fiskars paper crimper.  Boy is it hard to get that paper to go through that crimper straight.  I could not get a 2" piece to go through so I had to do a 6" piece and then cut it.  The flowers and buttons are from a little set I bought at Walmart.


This is a blantant copy of a card that I saved from the internet a couple of years ago before I started my blog so unfortunately I have no name to give credit too.  I just thought is was so cute so I made one for my sister and one for my parents for Easter.  I used the Cricut Doodlecharms cart for the eggs and the Happy Easter sentiment is computer generated.  Well I have a lot to get accomplished today......Have a great day and HAPPY EASTER everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails