Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Butterflies

It has been so long since I posted anything I see that Blogger has changed the way you upload pics.  It takes forever compared to the old way.

I saw this card on Lucy's Cards website and thought it was so cute I just had to make one.  Only problem was I didn't have the Spellbinders die she used so I decided to see if I could use my Gypsy and a butterfly cut out and achieve the same thing.  It worked.  I'm really starting to love my Gypsy!




I thought it turned out so well I would try and do a baby girl and baby boy card using the same technique and they turned out just as cute.  The cards were cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and the butterfly was from the Cricut Everday Paper Dolls cut at 2 3/4 and the baby feet were from Cricut New Arrival cut at 2 1/2.  The paper for the baby cards is K&Company Itsy Bitsy Boy & Girl stacks.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink for around the edges.  I hated to waste the little baby feet from the card fronts so I used them inside and used my Peachy Keen Everday Faces on them.






Here is the link to Lucy's Cards http://hedgehogsandladybirds.blogspot.com/2011/01/butterflies.html 
Check out her site, she makes beautiful cards!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails