Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mother's Day

Yes I know that Mother's day is over lol but I didn't want to post it before I gave it to her because she looks at my blog and then after I gave it to her I totally forgot to post it!  The good news is that I have my Father's day card done and as soon as I take a pic I will post it and I will be ahead of the game!!  I used the Cricut Mother's Day cart for everything you see on the card.  It was tricky cutting out the background piece and getting the blade depth just right without it ripping even though I slowed the machine right down.  I wish Provocraft would come out with a cartridge called JUST FOR MEN or ALL THINGS MANLY  or how come they don't have a 2010 Father's Day cart????  Come on Provocraft there is MORE money to be made here!!!

Here is a pic of the inside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails