Monday, May 17, 2010

COPIC ACRYLIC MARKER STANDS

I am so happy with my Acrylic Marker Stands that I just had to share it with everyone!!  It sure beats having them in a basket tied up with rubber bands to separate the different color groups.

I purchased them through Carpe Diem and had them shipped to my mother who winters in Florida as they don't ship to Canada.  The ones I purchased hold 112 markers and the cost was 39.99.  I purchased 2 and the shipping was free..... yeah!!  I love the way the markers go in at an angle so you can see all your colors.  Now hopefully I will get into the Copic certification class in my area so that I can learn to use them properly.  Beth left a post on my blog to say that someone sells them on Ebay....she goes by the seller name September_Playground and she ships to Canada.  Unfortunately they are a lot more money but if you don't know anyone that lives in the States to have them shipped to and then  forward them on what's a Canadian girl suppose to do??

Well I am off to chase dust bunnies........have a great day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails