Saturday, March 20, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

I was in the mood to play around with my Copic markers yesterday and one of the new bunny stamps (PK-258) I bought from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I was starting to regret buying the markers the last time I tried to color with them but this time it was better......thank god because they're not cheap!!  This is the first time I have used a Peachy Keen Stamp and I must say that I love the way the image stamps out!  For this card I followed the layout from their last challenge http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/  
I find if I stick to the lighter colors I do ok.  As soon as I use darker colors it`s not good.  I have also been testing different cardstocks and my favorite so far is Simply Smooth.  This image is actually colored on Neenah cardstock which is my second favorite.

Here are the markers I used:

Well I am going to try and get another card done up since I have another Peachy Keen Image I colored yesterday.  Unfortunately I only have one Happy Easter Stamp!  Do you believe that I went to Michael`s and they did not even have any Easter Stamps at all!!  We are so lacking here in Barrie, Ontario, what`s a girl to do.  I get tired of ordering everything online (and almost everything I order is from the States) and you have to wait for it to clear customs....................sigh

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails